Welcome to Frendz4m

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ankusol

bitcoin How to Earn easy Money with Bitcoin Cloud Mining using HashFlare

Hello, guys.

Today, I want to share how to mine Bitcoin using HashFlare.

I joined Hashflare last Sunday, I had invested Rs. 50,000 with one-year BTC cloud mining plan. You can see my screenshots below:

sbcZ3k4.jpg

I am working on reinvesting basis, so daily what am I mining, I will reinvest it every day. With that, I will gain more mining speed as you can now is 3.53 TH/s, When I purchased the plan I had around 1.7 TH, but after every day reinvests I made 3.53 TH so will mining faster and every day after reinvesting your TH speed will be increasing.

Note: Everyday earning will be depending on current Bitcoin price to be mentioned if you guys are ready to invest in it then follow this link to join - https://hashflare.io/r/256AF7A8 , you have to register as soon as possible whether you are investing or not? because every day more than 4000 to 5000 people are registering so there will be a limited stock for mining.

AzKtBlA.jpg

Guys, Invest at your own Risk!! Don't blame anyone.

If you have any questions, please leave in the comment section below.

HashFlare is a new range of cloud mining services brought to you by the HashCoins team of crypto mining experts. Cloud mining offers a unique option for mining with a low cost of entry as well as minimal risk and expense, which is opposite to traditional models of mining that involve procurement, maintenance and configuration of highly specialized hardware.

HOW IT WORKS? 

HARDWARE - Miner is a highly efficient piece of mining equipment specially designed for cryptocurrency mining. Our datacenters house hundreds of miners.

POOLS: Miners are connected to pools. There are many pools so HashFlare allows you to connect to ones you choose. This allows you to find the most profitable combination.

PAYOUT: Next, all mined cryptocurrency is distributed among all customers of HashFlare depending on their share of hashrate in the whole system.

WHAT IS CLOUD MINING?

Cloud mining is the process of using hardware power to mine cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin or Litecoin) remotely. This mining model came to existence due to the fact that the increasing difficulty of mining has made it unprofitable for mining enthusiasts to mine Bitcoins at home.

The Cloud Mining, whereby a miner purchases a part of the mining power of hardware hosted and owned by a Cloud Mining services provider. The service provider takes on configuring the hardware, maintaining uptime and selecting the most efficient and reliable pools.

This option provides a range of benefits: instant connection (meaning no hardware shipment wait times and delivery risks), fixed maintenance and electricity fees and no nuisances associated with mining at home such as noise, heat or space. Another key point is that this model of cloud mining requires no technical experience.

Edited by ankusol

Advertise Here
10000 Impression's for 100 INR

UPDATED on January 13th, 2018

Above coupon has been expired. 

Now use this Coupon code to get additional 3% discount on your purchase - HF18CLDMNG3 , the coupon will expire soon.